Finding the right freelancer is no small feat. Here are just a few reasons why my clients outsource their copywriting to me:
1. I know my stuff.
I’ve spent over 7 years writing marketing and advertising copy for a number of clients, including brands from the following industries:
- Fashion/ apparel
- Luxury goods
- Home décor/ furniture
- Home appliances
- Home services
- Health/ wellness/ fitness (non-pharma)
- Software & IT
- Restaurant (both B2B and B2C)
- Entertainment/ gaming
2. I’m available when (and where) you need me.
Whether you prefer email, Slack, Skype, Zoom, text, or just a good, old-fashioned phone call, you can always get in touch.
3. Your copy will always sound like you— and spark a reaction from customers.
Because there’s no point in paying for copy that doesn’t help to grow your business.
4. No hourly rates means NO surprise bills.
My flat-rate pricing ensures you’ll always know how much my services are going to cost even before any work begins.
5. Your feedback and ideas are always welcome.
Your satisfaction is important to me, and that’s why I offer up to 2 rounds of revisions on every project, at no extra cost.
6. You can cancel anytime.
Let’s face it, long-term commitments just aren’t for everyone. If you need a quick project completed or you prefer ongoing services with a month-to-month contract, I’m more than happy to accommodate you.