Finding the right freelance copywriter is no small feat. Here are just a few reasons why you’ll be glad you hired me:
1. I know my stuff.
I’ve spent over 7 years writing copy for a number of clients, including brands in the following industries:
- Fashion/ apparel
- Luxury goods
- Higher education
- Home décor/ furniture
- Home appliances
- Home services
- Health/ wellness/ fitness (non-pharma)
- Software & IT
- Restaurant (both B2B and B2C)
- Entertainment/ gaming
- eLearning/ online education
- Beauty/ personal care
- Crime scene cleanup (yes, really)
I live and breathe advertising!
2. I’m available when (and where) you need me.
Whether you prefer email, Slack, Skype, Zoom, texting, carrier pigeons, two cans with a string, or just a good, old-fashioned phone call, you can always get in touch with me.
3. Your copy will always sound like you— and resonate with customers.
Because there’s no point in paying for copy that doesn’t help to grow your brand.
4. No hourly rates = NO surprise bills. Ever.
My flat-rate pricing ensures you’ll always know how much my services are going to cost even before any work begins.
5. Your feedback and ideas are always welcome.
Your satisfaction is important to me, and that’s why I offer up to 2 rounds of revisions on every project, at no extra cost.
6. We can keep things casual.
Need help with a one-off project? Prefer a month-to-month contract? No problem— I’m more than happy to accommodate you.